Write 'N Spell (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Professional Software - 1985 USA, Canada Release
Write 'N Spell
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Productivity, Word Processing, Word Processor|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Word Processor that Spells V-A-L-U-E!
Up until now you'd have to spend hundreds of dollars for a "powerful" word processor. Even worse, once you had your "comprehensive" new package, it would have taken you forever to figure out how to use it. Your only alternative was to buy a "simple" word processor that simply wasn't powerful.
Now there's Write 'n Spell- the perfect combination of power and ease of use, at a price that spells V-A-L-U-E! Write 'n Spell has all the features you'd expect in a commercial level word processor and much more- like a built-in 90,000 word dictionary that automatically checks and corrects your spelling. Best of all, Write 'n Spell exclusive on-screen Function Line, built-in Context Sensitive Help feature, and "learn-as-you-go" Option Windows make Write 'n Spell so easy that even beginners can be using it in minutes!
Write 'n Spell's Powerful Features Include:
- Exclusive on-screen function line that eliminates memorization and clumsy keyboard overlays or templates.
- On-Screen option windows that allow you to learn as you type.
- Professionally designed User's Guide with easy to follow Tutorial Lessons and feature by feature Reference Section.
- Ability to easily add over 10,000 words to the dictionary to "customize" your dictionary to meet form letters.
- Built-in mail merge for personalizing form letters.
- Ability to easily edit one document while printing another- a super time saver.
- Built-in graphing capability with printers that use the IBM extended character set which allows you to produce charts and graphs with a crisp, professional appearance.
- supports over 70 popular printers.
- On-screen bold and underscore during typing.
- Automatic page numbering as well as three-line headers and footers.
- Horizontal scrolling for wide documents such as spreadsheets.
- Ability to merge data from other programs such as PSI's report 'n file, 1-2-3, MultiPlan, dBase 3, PFS.file and most other popular programs.
- Includes utility program to convert text from most major word processing programs.
- Many other features too numerous to list.
Professional Software has been publishing quality software since 1980 and has over 100,000 word processors in use worldwide. Based on this experience, they have developed Write 'n Spell which represents a new standard in word processing technology.
Invest in the best, for less. Write 'n Spell- the word processing system that spells V-A-L-U-E, and 90,000 other words too!
- Integrated 90,000 word Dictionary automatically checks and corrects your spelling- improving the quality of your work.
- Preview function allows you to see all of your text (e.g. bold, underscore, justification, graphs, margin changes, etc.) as it would print.
- Context sensitive Help windows "pop up" at the touch of a key. You'll hardly ever need the User's Guide!
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|