World Tour Golf (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1985 USA, Canada Release
World Tour Golf
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Golf|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
"Catch 'Ya On The Back Nine"
Imagine, playing golf on more than 20 of the world's greatest courses, all on the same day. Start in Scotland, on the challenging links of St. Andrews. Next, how about Georgia, and the lush greens of Augusta? End your day on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, at beautiful Pebble Beach. And, when you've mastered the world's best, no problem, simply design your own "soon-to-be" classics.
- The left hand of the screen displays a bird's eye view of the entire hole.
- Use the cursor to aim your shot. The automatic "range finder" lets you instantly check club distance.
- Course and player updates give you information about the current hole. Check such factors as wind conditions, lie of the ball, yards to the pin and current space.
- Golfer's eye-view display shows a realistic first-person view of all terrain and hazards.
- The power meter lets you adjust backswing, downswing and moment of impact, than watch the action.
Become a Master Course Architect
An easy-to-use construction set lets you quickly modify existing courses or make your own courses from scratch. Place objects like hills, bunkers, trees, and water hazards. Set hold pars, distances to the green, green slopes and background skylines.
Real Golf Action
- Random conditions such as wind, green dampness and pin placement ensure a "new" game every time.
- Use match or stroke play.
- Scorecards keep your net and handicap scores.
- Play against human or computer opponents.
- Use actual golf characteristics or one's you wish you had.
- Set handicap, strength levels, accuracy levels, ability to play bad lies, and hook or slice tendencies.
Visit the Driving Range
Hone your skills on or off the course. Practice your play on any existing hold. Visit the built-in driving range and practice distance and accuracy with any club. Or, work on your short game at the putting green.
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|