World Snooker (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Artworx - 1989 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Billiards|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
And Pool and Billiards
World Snooker gives you a choice of five different types of "pool" played all over the world. There are two versions of snooker (as played in England), two types of pool (straight and a version of eight ball) and two types of billiards (English pocket billiards and U.S. carom billiards). Excellent graphics, digitized speech and logical layout make this program easy to use and fun to play.
- Zoom feature for precise shot alignment
- Take back missed shots
- Set up table for trick shots
- Full control over direction, power and spins
- Play against a friend or the computer
- Six levels of play including World Snooker Champion Steve Davis as your ultimate opponent!