Workspace (Mac, 3 1/2" Disk) ARK Interface - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Utilities, Operating System Utilities, Desktop Tools|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The creative project organizer, job manager, and time tracker.
Welcome to ARK Workspace. Workspace frees you from having to struggle over mind-numbing computer tasks, by giving instant access to your work. And your ideas.
Think of ARK Workspace as the ultimate work organizer whose main function is to keep track of everything you create. So you can forget your computer, and get back to work.
Workspace automatically creates "projects" from the work you do. Say your project contains a written document, illustration, spreadsheet, page layout and scan. Workspace stores them all together and shows you a snapshot of your work in progress. It also remembers where they are, and the relationships you've created between them.
- Automatically tracks your time for every project.
- Gives you immediate access to all your software.
- Lets you preview files before you open them.
With automatic time tracking, Workspace gives you a daily report showing you how much time you spend on each project for the day. A calendar gives you daily, weekly and monthly time totals. Even pure time tracking programs don't deliver as much.
The Workspace room lets you relate to everything in three dimensions. Just like your mind works. It lets you do less computer stuff so you can do more real work. Which is why you bought your computer in the first place.
- All programs are held in binders inside the room
- Simply click on the appropriate tool to launch an application
- All works within a project is organized and displayed together
- Projects are stored in file drawers
- Archived projects can be arranged away from your current work, allowing fast access.
- Additional room formats add spice to your daily work.
- Auto time tracking saves and prints all actions of your projects.
Mac System 6.0.5
13" 256 Color