Wholesale Industry (C64 and Commodore Plus-4, 5 1/4" Disk) Commodore International - 1984 USA, Canada Release
|Platform(s)||C64 and Commodore Plus-4|
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Productivity, Financial, Accounting, Business Accounting|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
An easy-to-use Chart of Accounts data disk for use with your Commodore 64 and Plus/4 General Ledger System.
Makes it easy for you to set up your accounting system with special accounts for the Wholesale Industry.
- Are you running your business without all the facts in front of you?
- If you're setting up a business or personal accounting system, the specialized chart of accounts included in this package can save you both time and money!
What this software will do for you:
- Helps you set up and use your General Ledger Accounting System.
- The included data disk provides a standard Chart of Accounts for the Wholesale Industry based on how your competitors successfully control and measure their companies.
- You can change the accounts on the disk with your Commodore General Ledger System by adding or deleting specific G/L accounts for your company.
- Helps you to communicate with your accountant by providing a sound framework for discussion.
- Some examples of Wholesale Industry accounts are:
- Merchandise Cost of Sales
- Dealer Sales
- Freight Charges
- Sales Returns and Allowances
- Warehouse Expenses
Requires Additional Software
- General Ledger (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Commodore International - 1983 USA, Canada Release
- General Ledger (Commodore Plus-4, 5 1/4" Disk) Commodore International - 1984 USA, Canada Release