What's My Angle? Geometry (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Davidson - 1991 USA, Canada Release
What's My Angle? Geometry
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Category(s)||Education, Mathematics, Geometry|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Get into the swing of learning geometry as you help A.J. the Astronaut, Rosa the Rock Star and other colorful characters find the answer to the question: "What's My Angle?" Five engaging activities cover a full year of geometry, including the challenging "GeoGolf" game, where developing an understanding of angle measurements, lines and vectors is par for the course. Learn basic geometry concepts and problem solving skills and see how they apply in real-life situations. Colorful graphics and animation provide added motivation to help you become a geometry pro!
- Five engaging activities including the GeoBoard and GeoGolf game help build geometry skills.
- Geometry tutorial covering an entire year's geometry curriculum.
- "Real-life" applications of everyday geometry problems featuring six colorful characters.
- On-screen problem-solving tips and glossary of geometry terms.
- Varying levels of difficulty.
- Student record-keeping system.
- Certificate printing.
Learn the fundamental concepts of geometry by creating geometric shapes on the GeoBoard and using the interactive geometry tutorial.
Helping Anthony the Athlete score the winning touchdown is among the challenges that show how geometry can be used in real-life situations.
Build proof and problem-solving skills by drawing conclusions from givens, as well as by applying theorems, postulates, and axioms to support conclusions.
Have fun increasing your intuitive understanding of geometry as you visualize and estimate the angles necessary to score a hole in one!
PC MS-DOS 2.11
|Required CPU||AT 286|
Tandy 16 Color