Walt Disney Card & Party Shop (Apple II, 5 1/4" Disk) Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group - 1986 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
Walt Disney Card & Party Shop
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Children's Entertainment, Children's Printing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
So easy to use- it's fun for the whole family!
Create your own Disney stationary and party items... or choose from more than 45 Disney designs!
Design and print:
- Greeting Cards
- Place Cards
- Place Mats
- Wrapping Paper
- Creating is so easy because what you see on screen is what you get!
- Print in black and white or in color.
- Choose from 20 Disney card designs for 8 special occasions, or create your own.
- More than 100 full-color, detailed graphics that you can cut, flip or combine to make hundreds more.
- 19 Of your favorite Disney characters that you can mix and match- in more than 45 different poses.
- More than 45 ready-made Disney designs.
- Props, borders, holiday objects and lots of decorative graphics- use them with the Disney characters or alone to design the item you want.
- A choice of typefaces to personalize your products.
- Art tools with an easy-to-use word processor for creating your own unique designs.
- Three theme party sets: choose from Mickey and friends, Alice In Wonderland or Winnie The Pooh- they're all ready to go!
- Signs, announcements, report covers- create these and countless other items with the tools and artwork provided.
- Print in black and white or color.