Vocabulearn/ce Spanish Level I (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Penton Overseas, Inc. - 1990 USA, Canada Release
Vocabulearn/ce Spanish Level I
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Penton Overseas, Inc.|
|Category(s)||Education, Language, Spanish|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Instant foreign language vocabulary program.
Computer software with complete user's manual, and:
VocabuLearn audio program:
2- 90 Minute stereo learning cassettes
VocabuLearn/CE is an interactive foreign language computer program designed to teach the way we learn the best. This user configurable software integrates 3 hours of digitally edited Dolby sound and foreign language flashcard stacks to teach over 1,500 frequently used words and expressions.
A perfect bilingual aid for:
Students, Travelers, Educators, Business.
Now VocabuLearn/CE 2.0 expands a new method of learning!
Enhance your comprehension and increase your language skills while listening to native pronunciation. Take advantage of your computer's unlimited capabilities to interact with VocabuLearn/CE.
- Display: Use cards tom view languages individually or both together.
- Automate: Select a combination of the four word groups.
- Type answers: International symbols.
- Statistics: Allows you to measure your results, test yourself.
- Hints: Have the computer supply useful "hints".
- Review: Test yourself by shuffling the flashcards.
- Import/Export: Incorporate text files into or out of program.
- Edit/Create: Customize individual program with your own data.
- Reverse lists: Allow the opposite language to act as your source.
- Select scan rate: Alter speed for which cards are reviewed.
- Select word order: Review words in reverse order.
- Extract words: Create lists of "missed words" for later study.
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|