Virtual Snooker (PC, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1996 USA, Canada Release (OEM)
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Billiards|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Introducing Virtual Snooker. The ultimate 3D snooker simulator.
Now you can enter the world of Virtual Snooker with six-time world snooker champion Steve Davis. Like its best-selling cousin Virtual Pool, this snooker game is so real Interplay guarantees that it will improve your actual snooker-playing skills. Your mouse interfaces directly with the cue for realistic control. Hit the ball from any angle or direction to generate English, follow, draw or a host of trick shots. You'll even learn snooker techniques and tactics with the snooker tutorial starring Steve Davis and featuring Ronnie O'Sullivan.
"I never thought a computer simulation could capture all the subtlety and variation of a real snooker game. I've been proven wrong. I'm hooked." - Steve Davis.
- Full-motion video library includes a 30-minute snooker tutorial including Steve Davis' legendary 147 break.
- Easy multiplayer modes make it fun to play a virtual opponent, challenge a friend or play on two computers via network or modem.
- Take a walk around the table, look left and right, zoom in for a closer look, then line up your shot like you would on a real table with Virtual Snooker's realistic 3-D perspectives and graphics.
- The direct cue/mouse interface has all the feel and control of the real game. Ease back gently for a soft touch, or stroke hard for a double rail bank.
- The advanced simulation model provides the most realistic snooker game ever with all the true ball movements, angles, swerve shots, close-ups and spin shots of real snooker.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Req. Hard Drive||2MB Free|
|Recommend CD Speed||2X|