Vectron (Intellivision, Cartridge) Intellivision Inc. - 1982 USA, Canada Release
|Country of Origin||Singapore|
Description from the packaging.
Look out! The nasties are back and they're after your energy bases. Hungrees, Splitters, Diamondbacks and Prizums (to name just a few) gobble up your bases and attack your energy block. Build a base before they can tear it down and you advance to the next game level with more points and meaner nasties to confront. 99 game levels are possible. We dare you to get past level 10.
- Build your energy base, block by block. If a nasty nibbles a block, you must replace it.
- Complete an energy base and watch the points add up. Leftover energy gives you bonus points.
- 1 or 2 can play.
- 99 Skill levels, each one faster and tougher than the last.
- 9 Different types of nasties, some so advanced in meanness you may never get to meet them.
- Fast, colorful, action-packed game that will challenge the most skillful arcade player.
- Simple controls let you concentrate on not-so-simple game play.