USCF Chess (PC, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1998 USA, Canada Release
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Traditional, Chess|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
"USCF Chess is easy to use, fun to play, and, on its maximum setting, an amazingly strong opponent. Measure yourself against USCF Chess and see how you would do in actual United States Chess Federation tournament play." - Mike Cavallo, Executive Director of the United States Chess Federation.
"USCF is fun to play and will help rate players among the best in the world." - Grandmaster Yasser Seirawan.
- USCF Chess is the only computerized chess game officially endorsed by the United States Chess Federation.
- Receive an official national rating to use in an actual tournament.
- A collection of five 2D and four 3D beautifully rendered chess sets.
- Comprehensive tutorial developed by TASC will assist beginning and advanced players with basic and complex chess strategies.
- An opening book with over 300,000 moves.
- Match your individual playing strength against the only computer program that computers a U.S.C.F. rating.
- LAN and modem play.
PC Windows 95
|Required CPU||Pentium 90|
|Conventional RAM||560K Free|
|Req. Hard Drive||48MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|
|Supported Network||IPX/SPX 2 Player|
Modem 2 Player (9,600k bps or faster)
Null Modem 2 Player