Tortuga: Two Treasures (PC, DVD) Tri Synergy - 2008 USA, Canada Release
Tortuga: Two Treasures
|Release date(s)||April 21, 2008|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
“Wild sword fights, scurvy sea dogs, voodoo priestesses, hidden treasures and, of course, really big ships shooting really big cannonballs at one another.” – Gamespy
“Plenty of action and adventure.” – Gamespot
Blackbeard is waiting…
“To trust in Blackbeard is to place yourself at the mercy of the most notorious pirate ever to sail the seas and ravage the ports of the Caribbean.”
Tortuga- Two Treasures tells of Thomas “Hawk” Blythe’s struggle against a world growing blacker by the day. Betrayal and death are but a small element of Hawk’s adventures. Forged treasure maps, voodoo magic, a deadly curse and the ever-present threat of Blackbeard’s wrath all cross Hawk’s path as he plunges into a battle for power, romance, treasure and truth.
- Action-packed story of pirates, treachery and love.
- Battles at sea, sword fights on deck and adventures on land.
- Swashbuckling opponents and powerful character enemies.
- A multitude of special items available for battles at sea and melee combat.
- Numerous ships and ammunition types.
- Variety of close combat weapons to discover.
- A range of sword fighting moves, including special moves and combo attacks.
- Arcade bonus points system.
- 3D Combat and water effects, day and night cycle.
- Resolution 1024 x 768 and higher, 7.1 Surround Sound.
- Gamepad support.
“Satisfying action.” – Gamesradar.com