Top Ten Pak (PC, CD-ROM) Electronic Arts - 1994 USA, Canada Release
Top Ten Pak
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Ten widely acclaimed DOS games in their original format from Electronic Arts- copy from CD-ROM to your hard drive and play.
Chuck Yeager's Air Combat
- Choose from over 50 missions from 3 historic eras: World War II, Korea or Vietnam.
- Create custom missions: Choose the plane, tactical situation, and skill of enemy pilots. Even cut across eras- fly an F-4 Phantom against the Nazis!
- Fly one of six planes, each with accurate cockpits and flight dynamics.
PGA Tour Golf
- Compete against 60 PGA Tour pros in 3 actual PGA Tour Tournaments.
- Play on actual Tournament Players Club courses, designed from the original course blueprints.
- 3D topographic putting greens- read and play the putt like a pro.
Wing Commander II: Vengeance of the Kilrathi Deluxe Edition
- Play a larger, more intense game than the original Wing Commander! More combat, a cinematic storyline, new characters, photo-realistic backgrounds, 3-D animations and digitized speech bring the Wing Commander II adventure to life!
- Thrill to the sight of stunning new graphics as you fly five new ships, including the jump-capable, turret-equipped Broadsword and Sabre fighters. Fight against the next generation of Kilrathi shops in a combat to the death!
- Robotic alien forces have invader Earth, and you must stop them with your own fleet of Ultrabots!
- Ray-traced, 3-D modelled animation and digitized special effects- feature film technology on your PC.
- First person robot-to-robot combat! Choose from three 'bot models: the Scout, the Scorpion, and the Humanoid Warrior.
- Use Financial Workshop to build quick solutions to 21 common financial problems, from home and auto financing to retirement saving.
- A graphic interface provides pull-down menus and pop-up dialog boxes.
- Interactive, on-screen examples for each problem type.
- The World's Chess Champion Gary Kasparov acts as both your personal coach and your toughest opponent in the most comprehensive computer chess program ever.
- Features the 1003 International Computer Chess Champion software engine, the strongest chess engine available for the PC.
- Interactive tutorial: Gary can assist as you play or give step-by-step instruction.
- Includes a library of 500 famous games played by past world champions.
Ultima VII: The Black Gate
- An all-new and vastly improved version of the award-winning Ultima role-playing system, with an amazing authenticity that draws you right into the center of the action.
- Spectacular art and animation in full 256-color VGA graphics.
- A full-screen view of the finely-crafted, richly detailed interactive world. Use hundreds of objects and explore immense expanses of territory.
- A full-length, cinematic musical score synchronized to on-screen action, and digitized speech (when played with sound accessories).
- Unique 3-D battlefield has 1st and 3rd person perspectives with multiple external views.
- Relive the exploits of the U.S. Navy SEALs in Vietnam from 1966 to 1969.
- Based on 8- actual U.S. Navy SEAL combat missions and developed in conjunction with the UDT/SEAL Museum.
Indianapolis 500: The Simulation
- ""This might be the best-ever computer simulation of competition driving" - Automobile Magazine
- Go up against your racing heroes on an exact replica of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway rendered in 3-D polygon graphics for stunning realism.
Grand Slam Bridge II
- Play over one billion hands of bridge with the ultimate partner.
- Advanced players will enjoy the wide range of bidding and playing skills.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Conventional RAM||586K Free|
|Req. Hard Drive||56MB Free|
|Supported Video||VGA 256 Color|