Top Secret Decoder (Mac, CD-ROM) Houghton Mifflin Interactive - 1995 USA, Canada Release
Top Secret Decoder
|Publisher(s)||Houghton Mifflin Interactive|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The mysterious and marvelous mind-stretching CD-ROM for creating and cracking secret codes.
Top Secret Decoder is the first CD-ROM product that teaches kids how to encode and decode messages from the computer, then share the amazing results from friends. Packed with code-making tools and techniques, wacky sound effects, spectacular printing features, and decoding challenges, Top Secret Decoder provides an excellent way for kids ages 8-12 to develop and hone critical thinking skills.
- 22 Easy-to-use coding tools.
- With a particular cipher wheel setting, THINK turns into UIJOL.
- Switch to alphaglyphs code and animals replace letters on the screen.
- Amazing printouts that keep messages secret unless the recipient knows the code.
- Print a version of THINK using the fake-out fold coding tool.
- Besides exchanging printed messages, kids can master the art of decoding messages to earn impressive spy credentials.
- 300 Code-cracking challenges, with 10 levels of difficulty, to hone critical thinking skills.
Mac System 7.0
|Required CPU||Mac II|
|Required CD Speed||2X|