Tony LaRussa Baseball II Fantasy Draft (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Strategic Simulations, Inc. - 1993 USA, Canada Release
Tony LaRussa Baseball II Fantasy Draft
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Strategic Simulations, Inc.|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Baseball|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
- Every aspect of the draft process is covered in painstaking detail.
- Conduct draft sessions involving 1 to 4 divisions. Draft players with or without salary competition. Save rosters to disk.
- Best of all, Tony La Russa is your advisor!
"These days, the draft is an exciting and important part of the game- and this is the real thing."
The Fantasy Draft Expansion Disk you have in your hands is the most powerful, full-featured fantasy draft league disk ever. Now you can pool all available players and conduct a real-life draft session- with 2-32 teams, and any combination of divisions and leagues. And like the rest of La Russa II, the stats to help you draft are always at your fingertips.
- Bid individually on each player in an auction, or take turns picking draftees with or without a salary cap.
- Draft order can be determined randomly in a cycle from first to last or in a snake which loops from first to last and then from last to first.
- The computer controls opposing teams and uses sophisticated artificial intelligence to decide who to draft and how much to spend on his salary.
- Tony La Russa will advise you on which choices will best improve your roster needs.
- Conduct the most realistic draft session ever, with player ratings, salaries, and fantasy league rules.
- Trading is one key to building your roster. Is the superstar veteran worth mortgaging your future, or do you want to take a chance on a promising rookie?
- You're the league commissioner. You determine all the parameters: the divisions, the draft order, even salary caps.
Don't miss these other Indispensable Expansion Disks:
The MLBPA Players Expansion Disk lets you play with every MLBPA player from the 1992 season. Over 950 superstars include Barry Bonds, Cal Ripken, Jr., Tom Glavine, Dennis Eckersley, Nolan Ryan, Rickey Henderson, Frank Thomas and Gary Sheffield - all with big individual 256-color portraits that bring them to life.
The AL/NL Stadiums Expansion Disk gives you all 28 current major league stadiums, from the winds of San Francisco to the ivy of Chicago - even the new parks open for the '93 season in Colorado and Florida. The detail is incredible, right down to the Green Monster at Fenway.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Required CD Speed||2X|
Requires Additional Software
- Tony LaRussa Baseball II (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Strategic Simulations, Inc. - 1993 USA, Canada Release