Tony LaRussa Baseball II (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Strategic Simulations, Inc. - 1993 USA, Canada Release
Tony LaRussa Baseball II
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Strategic Simulations, Inc.|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Baseball|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
It's a whole new ballgame!
How do you improve the game voted "1992 Sports Game of the Year"? SSI called upon the same team that brought you Tony LaRussa's Ultimate Baseball- Tony LaRussa, three time American League Manager of the Year, and Stormfront Studios, the game design team that's been perfecting the art of baseball simulation for over 20 years. Tony LaRussa Baseball II is a game redesigned from the ground up. The most complete baseball experience ever- with the best action, graphics and stats.
Up close and personal: The ultimate in graphics simulation.
Play on the largest action playing field with 256 color VGA graphics. Your batting perspective is straight from the catcher's eye. And the field is the most detailed of its kind, from the dirt in the base path to the mow lines on the grass.
134 Categories to make you a better player.
Man your team, with or without Tony's advice from nearly 2,000 legendary players and 54 classic teams. Display and print out leaders in 134 stat categories. All stats are tracked during the season for every player in every game.
Keeping score on why LaRussa II is the hit of the season? Here's more!
- See instant replays on the largest, most richly-detailed jumbo replay screen.
- One-touch button action makes game play as smooth as the real thing.
- Big 256-color player portraits bring classic superstars to life.
- Emmy Award-winning, nationally-syndicated announcer, Ron Barr, calls the play-by-play action.
- Computer simulation of a full 162-game season takes just minutes!
- Includes all new versions of 11 classic ballparks which are four times bigger than the competition.
- Every pitcher is rated for four specific pitches: everything from fastballs and curves to knuckleballs and change-ups.
- Team roster expands to 40 players after September 1st.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Required CD Speed||2X|