Tony LaRussa's Ultimate Baseball (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Strategic Simulations, Inc. - 1991 USA, Canada Release
Tony LaRussa's Ultimate Baseball
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Strategic Simulations, Inc.|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Baseball|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
"The most exciting baseball simulation - ever!"
Tony LaRussa's Ultimate Baseball sets a new standard! This superb game has everything: State-of-the-art graphics. Stunning animation. Ultra realistic action. The biggest, most detailed ballpark ever created. Plus, you get stats of yesteryears' stars - 26 teams loaded with all-time great players are included.
Varying levels of difficulty and detail make Tony LaRussa's Ultimate Baseball as challenging or as easy as you like. So step up to the plate - it's time to play ball!
- Tony LaRussa helped create this exciting simulation.
- Biggest, most detailed ballpark ever created - over twice as big as any other game.
- Includes more frames of high-quality animation than any other C-64 baseball game ever published.
- Unique fielding system makes catching fly balls easy - even lets you react to sharp grounders.
- Bring your defense in for the play at the plate, or hang back and hope for the double play.
- Every aspect of real big-league players' hitting and pitching is considered.
- Includes a variety of special "trademark" pitches such as knucklers, screwballs and even splitfinger fastballs.
- Includes 26 teams of the hottest superstars of yesteryear.
- The computer is a lively opponent - fielders back up plays and execute complex run-downs. Fast runners take the extra base to set up scoring opportunities.
- Play against the computer, against a friend, or sit back and let the computer handle everything.
- Two levels of game play make Tony LaRussa's Ultimate Baseball easy to learn.