Streets Of Sim City (PC, CD-ROM) Maxis - 1997 USA, Canada Release
Streets Of Sim City
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Mayhem in your metropolis.
It's your city to cruise through or bruise through... check out your own SimCity 2000 city or one of 50+ built-in cities, or take on opponents in an urban free-for-all while skidding, bootlegging and blasting away. Speed through a sprawling metropolis or tackle one of Streets' rim-rattling missions. On the Streets of SimCity, you set the road rules.
- These cars come fully loaded. Choose from five models including muscle cars, sports cars and trucks.
- Create a commuter's nightmare with missile launchers, proximity mines and oil spills.
- Check out your cities at night.
- Accurately modeled car physics make head-on collisions and shootouts all too real.
Take the high road...
- Cruise through one of 50+ built-in SimCity 2000 cities or import your own SimCity 2000 cities.
- Choose from five different vehicles including a high performance European sports car, a classic American muscle car or truck. Design a car down to the paint job.
- Create an unlimited number of urban raceways with the Streets course editor.
...or the low road.
- Battle through your city with oil slicks, missiles launchers, machine guns and mine droppers.
- Use earnings to buy new weapons, gas up or make needed repairs.
- Soup up your car with add-ons, including radar detectors, high performance tires, armor and hoppers.
- Combat up to seven other players in network mode over LAN, Internet or modem.
- SimCity 2000 not required.
PC Windows 95
|Required CPU||Pentium 166|
|Req. Hard Drive||35MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||4X|
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|
|Supported Network||TCP/IP 8 Player|
Null Modem 2 Player
Modem 2 Player (28,800k bps or faster)
IPX/SPX 8 Player
Internet 8 Player