Street Rod 2 The Next Generation (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) California Dreams - 1991 USA, Canada Release
Street Rod 2 The Next Generation
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Racing, Automobile|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Crank it up, Blow it out, and Shut 'Em down!
You're 17 again, the rod's righteous, and it's yours! Hit the gas and blow their doors off. This is Street Rods big brother, with even more brilliant graphics, realistic race scenes, and authentic challengers. With the expanded construction set, you can put together a screamin' muscle machine.
Trick out the lead sled to create a bitchin' street monster! Dump the old parts and bolt on real performance equipment. Trade that automatic tranny for a killer stick-shift. Chop the top. Slap on cheater slicks. Now you're ready to race. The more you win, the more the King of the Road will be gunnin' for you.
- Low on money? Start out with a Ford Falcon or Fairlane. Into some bucks? Trade up for a loaded 'Vette or a Shelby GT500.
- Win money races and sell off old parts to get cash. Buy real performance parts, like a differential, racing manifold, dual tunnel ram and fuel injection.
- Beat the best on Mulholland Drive or down in the Los Angeles Aqueduct. Squeal around curves, slide up the sides, and gun it in the straightaways. But watch out for the heat!
- Wednesday night is Grudge Night. But speed isn't everything. Driving skill and consistency take the purse!
- Buy and sell over 25 cars, and over 60 different spare parts!
You're the mechanic!
Chop the top, bolt on a hot differential and tube headers, and tune up your new racing engine. Paint that baby to look cherry and hit the road!
You're the challenger!
When the locals cruise you, pop their hoods to see if they're worth your time. Some of 'em just want to race for thrills. With others, you'll have to put a wad of money on the line. Or go for pink slips and see who hitchhikes home.
You're the winner!
Sharp turns and narrow bridges keep you jockeying for the lead. Bump out the competition to see your name on the Wall of Fame. If the cops don't get you first.
PC MS-DOS 2.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|