Star Strike (Intellivision, Cartridge) Mattel Electronics - 1981 USA, Canada Release
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Here's a spectacular planetary adventure: You're in command of a lone spaceship on an attack run over an alien star. Below you, a trench will soon be pointed like a gun barrel at Planet Earth! Before that deadly alignment occurs, you must destroy five targets- while you fight off squadrons of defending alien spaceships. The faster you bomb all the targets, the higher your score!
- When you hit a target, you almost feel the concussion! But keep control of your ship: more targets are ahead!
- The enraged aliens come after you with everything they've got. Fight them off, and hurry! Time is running out!
- Audible radar signals help you get ready to release your bomb, as you speed over targets.
- Six levels of play... three speed options!
- Every time you hit an alien ship, you get points added to your score!
- You've got unlimited ammo, for air-to-air war and for bombing. But this is something else!
- Spectacular computer graphics let you know whether you win or lose!