Spellakazam (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) DesignWare - 1983 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Education, Language, English, English Spelling|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The magical spelling game.
Race the magician to the top hat to release the hidden animals.
- Practice spelling in an exciting entertainment format.
- Colorful, lively animation and sound effects.
- Practice spelling with your own word lists and context sentences.
- Over 400 words from the widely used Silver Burdett spelling program.
- Words are divided into grade levels 2 through 8.
- Based on the self-corrected test, a proven method of study.
- One or two players.
- Works with keyboard or joystick.
Parents: This DesignWare software program combines wholesome entertainment with solid educational content. Children improve spelling in a motivating environment and practice eye-hand coordination. They can also create new challenges by adding words of their own.
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|