Spell-A-Saurus (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Zug Ware - 1992 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Education, Language, English, English Spelling|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
It talks! Zug the talking Megasaurus helps kids build spelling confidence. Get 100% on your weekly spelling test!
- Four fun and challenging games.
- Delightful multi-color graphics.
- Unlimited custom spelling lists.
- Up to 32 words on each list.
- Variable skill levels.
- Unlimited voice able to speak all words.
- Easy to use with mouse and keyboard.
- Prints all spelling lists.
- Supports most graphic printers.
- From the Zugware line of educational software.
Dinolists- Create your own spelling lists.
Astrodrive- Unscramble words in an exciting game!
Zug Escape!- Pick a letter to correctly spell a word.
Ptera-Tutor- Quiz yourself with a "fill-in-the-blank" game.
Spell-A-Saur- Take a sample test to prepare yourself for school.
Control Panel- Let's you customize your program.
In a space taxi, Zug and his friend M-Kar journey into the future to planet Tibfryset. Unscramble the mystery word, spell it correctly and help get Zug back to his own space car. Getting clues costs points!
Head back to the past! With the help of Vinnie the Volcano, blast down the correct letters and help Zug escape from Mr. Bronto's castle. See who can get the best score!
PC MS-DOS 2.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
Tandy 16 Color