Special Forces (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk and 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Microprose - 1992 USA, Canada Release
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk and 1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Fighting, Military Combat|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
An action-packed simulation of elite rapid-deployment combat.
At times of high political tension, secret armies such as the SAS, Spetsnaz and Delta Force form the cutting edge in today's international conflicts.
These are the special forces that have won- and lost- the most spectacular military operations, in times of peace and war.
In Special Forces, the sequel to the award winning Airborne Ranger, you take charge of a specially trained team, equipped and organized to operate secretly behind enemy lines.
Enter zones of hostility in four different climatic regions, to sabotage, assassinate or rescue, and develop the close-quarter combat skills and personal survival techniques needed to complete your mission before the enemy even knows you're there.
Under cover, outnumbered and alone.
- Gather intelligence about the enemy and plan lines of attack for a wide range of terrain, climate and environments.
- Control your men individually or co-ordinate the activities of the team. Create diversions, use covering fire and employ the tactics used by elite rapid-deployment forces.
- Select your team by studying the specialist skills required for each of the sixteen missions.
- Special Forces is an exciting combination of action, strategy, danger and suspense which will push your decision-making skills and reflexes to the limit.
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||AT 286|
Included in the Following Collection(s)
- 50 Great Games Plus Special Forces (PC, CD-ROM) Prism Leisure Corporation, PLC - 1992 European Release