Space Quest IV (Mac, 3 1/2" Disk) Sierra - 1991 USA, Canada Release
Space Quest IV
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
May the farce be with you! Get ready for a trek through time with everybody's favorite intergalactic sanitation engineer and freelance hero, Roger Wilco. In their latest spaced-out space opera, the Two Guys From Andomeda take on science fiction (and just about everything else!) is a spoofy sendup that will leave you laughing.
Roger Wilco embarks on a topsy-turvy trip through space and time in this fourth chapter in the award-winning Space Quest series, Roger Wilco and the Time Rippers. From a nostalgic look at his past in Space Quest I to a terrifying visit to the future of Space Quest XII, Roger's on the run again.
And hot on his ion trail are the Sequel Police, deadly crosstime assassins who are out to put an end to Roger and all of his Space Quest nonsense once and for all.
Once again it's up to Roger Wilco to save his future- or is that his past?- of the Space Quest series, and keep the universe safe for fair play, bad jokes, and lots more Space Quest Games.
- Hand painted, futuristic color graphics.
- The most realistic animation you've ever seen in an adventure game.
- No typed-in-commands- point and click to perform actions.
- Scrolling screens- this first ever in a Sierra adventure.
- Another terrific rock'n roll soundtrack, with even more realistic sound effects.
Mac System 6.0.5
|Supported Video||13" 256 Color|