Space Madness (Mac, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Changeling Software - 1995 USA, Canada Release
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Amongst the Stars, Madness Awaits!
Only the bravest dare face it. Only the brightest are called. It's your turn!
State-of-the-art shoot-'em-up in the grand tradition.
A vicious alien invasion force is establishing colonies at thousands of locations along the edge of the galaxy. At their current rate, they are expected to reach Alliance territory within a year. All attempts at diplomacy have failed; the aliens are intent upon conquering our galaxy and destroying our civilization!
Alone at the frontiers of human space, you must seek out, engage and defeat countless enemy warships and bases. Arrayed against you are myriad fighting ships and weapons, as well as the aliens' network of subspace vortex gates which enable them to pull reinforcements from their homeworld.
Your mission is to deny the enemy control of sectors, penetrate their network of subspace vortex gates, and survive long enough to relay intelligence information. The Alliance will provide you with the DS27-E deep space fighter, beyond which you have only your wits and reflexes. Good luck... You'll need it.
- Fast-paced arcade action
- Blazing 60 frame-per-second animation
- Stunning 3-D rendered graphics
- Infinite number of levels
- Responsive controls
- High quality digitized sounds
- Real=Time color coded ship's status report and radar display
Space Madness combines explosive action with compelling realism to create the ultimate gaming experience.
Realistic game play:
- Objects use real world physics
- All objects interact with each other
- Explosions carry destructive forces
- Enemies can be partially damaged
- Ships can repair themselves
Customizable game settings
- Easily change or add your own sounds
- Configure controls to fit your preferences
- Jump in at any of the first 30 levels
4 Joysticks- "Space Madness... has great graphics, sound, a big host of bad guys, lots of toys, and more around every corner." - Steven J. Freitas, Inside Mac Games
|Req. Hard Drive||2.3MB Free|
|Supported Video||13" 256 Color|