Space Battle (Intellivision, Cartridge) Intellivision Inc. - 1979 USA, Canada Release
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Outer-space action, science fiction thrills!
Computer-controlled alien invaders attacking!
You check the Mother Ship radar map, deploy the defense. Ready, aim, fire missiles!
Win the battle, save the day!
Protect the Mother Ship! Alien invaders approaching! Deploy astro fighters. Stand by to intercept!
Switch to a cockpit close-up. Command Space Defense! Fire missiles! Turn back the attack!
- Two views to work with: Mother Ship radar map and astro fighter cockpit close-up!
- Plot your strategy! Maneuver to engage attackers. Test your interplanetary marksmanship!
- Simulated 3-D motion: "Stars" in the heavens twinkle!
- Simulated sound effects such as "laser" cannons, direct hits, "Disaster Signal", etc.
- Fail to beat off the attack and "Mankind is done for!" Win the battle, save the Mother Ship!