Space Attack (Atari 2600, Cartridge) Mattel Electronics - 1982 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
Description from the packaging.
- For 1 player vs. the computer. 2 Game levels.
- Two game modes: Radar Mode for strategy and Battle Mode for action!
- Six alien fleets of varying sizes attack your Mother Ship. Defend her with your three squadrons.
- Computer graphics and sound effects "take you there," for an outer space dogfight.
- Alien ships dodge your fire with evasive maneuvers, fire back with deadly "photon blasts."
Use your joystick controller to play Space Attack on your Atari Video Game System or Sears Video Arcade System.