Soccer (Intellivision, Cartridge) Intellivision Inc. - 1979 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Soccer|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Kicking, passing, scoring, stealing the ball- Intellivision Soccer puts you on the playing field! Two 10-man teams, plus goal keepers, compete for 90 thrill-packed minutes! (Simulated time.) Kickoffs, throw-ins & penalties, too!
- You can make your Goalie move from side to side! Make him deflect kicks, block a score!
- Soccer field has regulation markings—Center Ring, Touchlines, Penalty Lines!
- Two player game!
- You and your opponent control the ball, mastermind the game, offensively & defensively.
- Authentic Soccer action! Corner kicks, free kicks & goal kicks! Passing plays by life-like figures!
- Computerized scoring! Scoring totals and time remaining are automatically displayed over the playing field.
- Game sound effects include simulated "Ref's whistle, Crowd Noise," "Kicking" sounds and more!