Sim Tower (Mac, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Maxis - 1994 USA, Canada Release
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The vertical empire.
Reach for the sky! Start by building a small office complex- a lobby, a few offices and a cafe. Expand by adding more floors, more offices and elevators. Then diversify to hotel rooms, shops, theaters, restaurants, condos and more as you build your way to the top.
Success in Sim Tower requires design talent, management skills, business acumen and the ability to keep your customers happy. And be on the lookout for fires, insect manifestations, terrorists, and... you'll find out soon enough.
- Businesses open and close, people arrive and depart, commuters enter and leave, all according to the time of day, types of businesses and personal lifestyles.
- As your building grows it advances from Single-Star to Five-Star and then to Tower status.
- The day/night and environment animation and sound effects lend realism to your vertical empire.
- Follow individual people and monitor their stress levels as they go to work, go home and live out their miniature computerized lives.
- Watch your customers turn red with anger as they wait and wait and wait for their elevators.
- Take a close look at your offices and businesses, check on their efficiency and adjust their rent for maximum occupancy.
- Name, locate and follow individual building residents and analyze their needs to fine-tune your business.
- If you want to keep your customers happy, don't keep them waiting: schedule your elevators to keep vertical traffic flowing.
- Your tower can soar 100 stories high and reach 9 stories underground.
Mac System 7.0
|Required CPU||Mac LC III|
|Supported Video||13" 256 Color|