Sim Life (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Maxis - 1992 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Genetic Playground
Build your own ecosystem from the ground up and give life to creatures from the depths of your imagination. Design plants and animals right at the genetic level to influence how they look, act and eventually evolve. Test their adaptive abilities by turning their environment into either a paradise where life is easy or a wasteland where only the strongest survive. Play with genetics, food webs, mutation, extinction and natural disasters to witness the effects on the gene pool, the ecosystem and life itself. It's up to you to keep your species off the endangered list.
- Set your creations loose on an unsuspecting landscape.
- See your whole environment at a glance.
- Design plants and animals to survive in different ecological niches.
- Dive into the gene pool to see evolution in action.
- Create your species in the Biology Lab and customize their look with the icon editor.
- Genetic engineering in the privacy of your own home!
- Observe the diversity of life and see how you rate as an environmental engineer.
- Take on the gaming challenge of six pre-set scenarios.
- Design and conduct unlimited ecological experiments.
- Manipulate genetic variables with a simple point and click.
- Control land form, climate, time- even the laws of physics.
- Catch different species and pull down their genes.
- Cause droughts, fires, floods, civilization and other disasters.
PC Windows 3.0