Sim Farm (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Maxis - 1993 USA, Canada Release
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
SimCity's country cousin.
You own a plot of good farmland. Do you want a small family farm- or an agricultural profit center? Do you want to produce food for the local town- or feed the world's hungry masses? Do you use the latest chemical fertilizers and pesticides- or run an "organic" farm? It's up to you. Plow your fields, sow your seeds, harvest your crop and sell them at market. Easy? Sure, except for soil depletion, crop rotation, changing markets and diminishing farmland- not to mention pests, droughts, dust storms and other fun disasters.
- Like SimCity, SimFarm has an easy to use push-button interface. It lets you concentrate on running your farm- not on running your computer.
- Use the latest tools of the trade to produce your crops and raise your livestock.
- Check this window regularly to find out whether your farm can weather the weather.
- Hedge your bets by selling in the futures market.
- After your hard work is done, it's time to reap the profits of your labor. Go to town and get top dollar for your harvest.
- Grow up to 24 different crops, each with their own planting, sprouting, growing, harvesting and storage needs.
- Buy and sell land. Compete for space with the local town.
- Borrow money from the bank- then try to pay it back.
- Check out the Farm Bureau for farming know-how.
- Raise cows, horses, pigs and sheep.
- Use electronic fertilizers without the fragrance.
PC MS-DOS 3.0
|Required CPU||AT 286|