Sim City 2000 (PC Windows 3.x, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Maxis - 1993 USA, Canada Release
Sim City 2000
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The ultimate city simulator.
This morning, you approved a new solar power plant, designed an underground transportation system, and jumped five point in the polls. Then you raised taxes (and lost 10 points), read two local newspapers, built a zoo, marina and a library, and pushed your education bill through the city council. It's time for lunch- unless, of course, there's a fire, tornado, earthquake or alien invasion… SimCity 2000 really brings your city, and it's resident Sims, to life. If this game were any more realistic, it'd be illegal to turn it off.
- SimCity 2000 has all the features, flexibility, art, animation and power to build the city of your dreams.
- Your cities can be mammoth or minuscule, metro or retro, serene or silly, wonderful or weird- they're yours to do with as you please.
- Run subways and utilities underground without wasting land or compromising your aesthetics.
- The local newspaper provides valuable information and keeps you in touch with your SimConstituents.
- Totally customize your terrain from flat prairie land to mountain vistas.
- Scenario challenges include the 1991 Oakland fire, unemployment in Flint, Michigan, and Hurricane Hugo hits Charleston.
- A multi-level interface makes SimCity 2000 easy to control, but with added depth just below the surface, waiting 'til your ready for it.
- Schools, hospitals, universities, libraries, museums, parks, zoos, stadiums, marinas, prisons, and more are yours to build.
- Imports saved cities from SimCity and SimCity Classic.
"It's Sim-ply marvelous!" - Dennis Lynch, Chicago Tribune
"Everything that made SimCity good is back, and enhanced." - Todd Copilevitz, Dallas Morning News
"SimCity 2000 really seems to come to alive."- Mark Potts, The Washington Post
|Conventional RAM||4K Free|
|Req. Hard Drive||MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||0|
|Rec. Dual Drives||Yes|
|Recommend CD Speed||0|