Shadow Warrior (PC, CD-ROM) GT Interactive Software - 1997 USA, Canada Release
|Publisher(s)||GT Interactive Software|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
From the creators of Duke Nukem 3D!
"Who wants some Wang?"
Lo Wang is Shadow Warrior.
- 1 Assassin.
- 1 Yakuza abuser.
- 1 Freak fragger.
- 1 Mutant mutilator.
- 1 Reason to be scared of the dark.
So say sayonara to all the Ninja wannabes that have gone before and put on your combat sandals... Lo Wang is coming to the Land of the Rising Sun to turn out the lights.
Experience total bloody immersion. If you can't touch, kill or drive something... then blow it away! Whether you're wielding katanas, an Uzi, or a freshly plundered Guardian head... you've got your work cut out for you. Enter the world's most interactive 3D environment... and cut yourself some sushi!
New and improved Build Editor for designing and destroying your own environments.
- 28 Huge levels, 6 specifically designed for multiplayer "Wang Bangs."
- Swim, duck, jump, drive vehicles, climb ladders, go anywhere, do anything!
- Advanced graphics effects like fog, multi-colored lighting and transparent water create total immersion. Supports up to 800 x 600 resolution!
- Built from the ground up for the ultimate "Wang Bang." Choose from Deathmatch, Co-op, Team Play, or Capture-The-Flag modes with up to 8 players, 2 by modem.
- More detail, interactivity, gags and hilarious 'Lo Wang Speak' than Duke Nukem 3D.
- Hand-to-face combat mode lets you kick butt and slice 'n' dice in true ninja style.
- Drive heavily armed vehicles through walls and over enemies- tanks, bulldozers, forklifts, boats and more!
- Throwing stars, katanas, 4-barrel shot guns, rail guns, nukes, enemy body parts!- the most versatile, goriest, death-dealing armory in gaming history!
PC MS-DOS 6.2
|Required CPU||Pentium 60|
|Req. Hard Drive||60MB Free|
|Supported Video||VGA 256 Color|