Sentinel Worlds (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1988 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Something has gone awry in the Caldorre System. Cargoliners, shuttling supplies to the outlying frontier, are being mysteriously destroyed by raiders. Commissioned by the Federation, a squadron of Interceptors-including your crew of 5 cadets-is sent to end the senseless destruction. It's a mission fraught with intrigue, suspense and danger.
- Hand-pick your crew of 5. Your success depends on the characteristics you choose.
- Obliterate or interrogate? Should you atomize a raider or board his ship for a little tete-a-tete.
- Prepare to touch down on Norjaenn. From the bridge it all looks deceptively peaceful.
- Rove Ceyjavik in your ATV. Discover why the Bio-Research outpost seems suddenly deserted.
- Explore the tunnels of Caldorre. Your combat helmet sees where the human eye can't.
PC MS-DOS 2.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
Tandy 16 Color
|Misc Support||Blank disk|