Savage Warriors (PC, CD-ROM) Mindscape - 1995 USA, Canada Release (OEM)
|Packaging||Book + CD|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Fighting|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The bad boy of beat-'em ups. Through playing games? Get set to get serious. With hard-core interactivity, astonishing realism, and brutal intensity, Savage Warriors is ready to kick the teeth out of anything you've ever experienced.
In this killer beat-'em up, you choose a character from among the most cunning warriors in history and take on fierce enemies on a strange and savage island. Face a bloody showdown of epic proportions.
Amazingly accurate fighting animations and an array of individual battle techniques make this action so real, and so fast, you'll be sweating bullets before it's over. Each of the ten warriors and five secret characters are arrayed with a unique set of powerful punches, gut-wrenching kicks, and secret special moves guaranteed to inflict bodily harm.
Make no mistake. If this were any more realistic, your enemies would wind up on life support.
- Created with Mindscape's advanced 3-D Bio Motion Technology, accurate, detailed, amazingly flexible characters deliver ultra-smooth movements and ultra-stunning blows.
- Can't sit still? Choose from 11 mind-blowing, color-drenched backdrops, then swing from vines, dangle from hooks, and leap onto rocks as you fight to the finish.
- Pick-up lethal weapons. Brandish them. Use them. Or choose to ignore them. Who said anything about a good clean fight?
- Effortlessly switch from a soaring overhead view to an in-your-face ground-level perspective.
- A unique 3-D replay capability lets you relive your finest moments.
- 14 original, hard-hitting audio tracks and more than 300 dynamic sound effects keep your pulse pounding as you play.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Conventional RAM||580K Free|
|Req. Hard Drive||0.35MB Free|