SODA Off-Road Racing (PC, CD-ROM) Sierra - 1998 USA, Canada Release
SODA Off-Road Racing
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Racing, Automobile, Off-Road|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Finally, authentic off-road racing!
- Design your own tracks.
- 3 Off-road vehicles to master.
- Real-world physics.
- Multiplayer via modem and network.
- 3 Different racing environments.
- Supports force-feedback controllers.
- Officially licensed by the Short-Course Off-Road Drivers Association.
Tune your trucks, design tracks, and catch some air!
Here's mud in your eye! At last, an off-road racing game modeled on real physics! When your massive 4-wheeler goes blazing through a muddy pit, you'll feel it. When your lightweight buggy flies off a jump, you'll hold your breath. When the truck next to you decides to trade paint, you'll feel the friction! This is off=road racing as real as it gets!
- The real-world car physics will rock your world!
- Feel the crunch with the realistic vehicle damage!
- Design your own wild race courses with the exclusive Track Designer. The click-and-drag interface is a cinch to learn!
- Your off-road career includes six racing classes- drive your way to the top in the Championship Series!
Close-quartered, fender to fender, high-jumping, mud-splattered competition!
SODA Off-Road Racing is the real deal! Nowhere else will you get a genuine physics-based game engine in an off-road simulation. Feel your gears grind as you push your truck to the limit! Design your own challenging tracks or race for the Championship. Any way you play, you'll be blown away by the realism and thrill found in SODA Off-Road Racing!
- The two wheel truck requires a gentle touch and finesse is required to stay on course. A key to mastering the 2 wheel drive truck is learning how to break the backend loose around corners.
- The four-wheel drive truck offers the best all-around traction and the fastest acceleration. In this vehicle, pure power can compensate for less-than-perfect driving.
- The lightweight, 150-horsepower buggy is a true drivers' vehicle. Unlike the bigger racers on the SODA circuit, you can't make up for mistakes with sheer power. Maneuvering is key as you struggle to maintain your momentum through the turns.
Design your own challenging courses with the exclusive Track Designer!
- Design the terrain quickly and easily. Click to create steep hills and insane jumps!
- Lay out the course any way you want: high jumps, hairpin turns and steep slopes.
- Add road surfaces, jumps, water hazards, checkpoints, billboards and more!
- Computer-controlled opponents learn how to race on your tracks!
PC Windows 95
|Required CPU||Pentium 90|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|
|Misc Support||CH Products Force F/X Joystick|
|Supported Network||Modem 2 Player (9,600k bps or faster)|