Rome Pathway To Power (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Maxis - 1993 USA, Canada Release
Rome Pathway To Power
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Language(s)||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
You are Hector. A Slave.
The lowest of the low. A dirty, vile, plague-ridden piece of human chattel.
But you have big dreams.
You intend to become the Emperor someday- and woe to the man, beast or God that gets in your way. Immersed in historical (and hysterical) Ancient Rome, you'll explore a world filled with strange lands and stranger people. You'll experience adventure, discovery, danger, and intrigue- and a few good laughs- on your way to the top. To master Rome you'll need some of the best qualities of humanity- and all the worst. Above all you'll need pride, ambition and the willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- A unique blend of strategy and adventure for fun and danger.
- Just the right challenge for intermediate gamers and above.
- Easy point-and-click interface- no keyboard sequences to memorize.
- Six levels with different landscapes, different plots, different schemes.
- Each level requires unique skills to solve- much less to survive
- Dynamic simulation has events and activities happening around you.
- Great visuals- up to 256 colors, isometric 3D graphics for some views
- Outstanding sound and music- supports AdLib, Roland and Sound Blaster.
- Have a real blast- see Vesuvius erupt, up-close and personal.
- Experience Rome in English, German, French, Spanish or Italian.
- Control the game with simple mouse clicks. Interact with scores of locals.
- Go places, meet important people and get into trouble.
- Map view shown on entire level at once.
- You'll have good days…
- And not so good days.
PC MS-DOS 3.0
|Required CPU||AT 286|