Rise Of The Robots (CD32, CD-ROM) Time Warner Interactive - 1994 European Release
Rise Of The Robots
|Publisher(s)||Time Warner Interactive|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Description from the packaging.
When robots rise, there can be no mercy.
Metropolis 4. A city-state dependent on robot-run industry. A city under siege.
At Electrocorp, the largest manufacturer of military and industrial robots, a malignant Ego virus has corrupted the robot-workers' behavioral programming. A seductive sensation has been added to the newly created "Pleasure Center" in their CPUs. Its name: Destruct/Joy.
There is but one way to end the rampant evil. A champion must be found. You are chosen. Part man, part machine- you are the Cyborg. You must challenge the most aggressive robots even engineered. Each equipped with artificial intelligence. Each capable of anticipating your every move. Each with only one objective: Destroy.
You must battle five robot fighters of unparalleled strength and skill before squaring of against the ultimate challenger: the Supervisor. Her speed and accuracy are lethal. Her evil, melting, morphing ability, deadly.
Prepare for the most intense showdown ever!
- One and two-player modes.
- Original score by legendary rock guitarist Brian May.
- 3-D Visual contouring allows robots to exist in a realistic environment.
- Up to 100 frames of animation support fluid robot movements.
- Sophisticated punch detection matrix enhances playability.
- Artificial intelligence allows robots to learn and anticipate, creating increasingly difficult fight sequences.