Raven Project, The (PC, CD-ROM) Mindscape - 1995 USA, Canada Release
Raven Project, The
|Developer(s)||Cryo Interactive Entertainment|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Battle to survive alien annihilation.
Conquered and subjugated by an alien race, mankind no longer rules the Earth. While many submit to enslavement, a small band of Freedom Fighters wages a guerrilla war on its captors. You realize you must join them- not only to save your freedom, but to save mankind from extinction.
Launch and rule the air in a high-speed space combat fighter. Duel monstrous opponents in a mechanized warrior. Destroy land invaders through surface planetary combat. And man a lethal turret gun along the high-tech, pre-rendered pathways of a futuristic San Francisco.
With intense sci-fi action, stunning true-to-life cinematics, and an intricate, unnerving storyline, The Raven Project is a deep-space battle at its most electrifying.
- Four unparalleled and explosive combat modes:
- Furious interstellar fighting.
- Brutal mechanized warrior face-off.
- Surface-skimming planetary combat.
- Fiery turret gunner action through pre-rendered pathways.
- Combines pulse-pounding action/adventure with eye-hammering space flight simulation.
- 45 minutes of live-action video unravel a complex plot, hurling you into a cruel, forbidden future.
- Choose from more than five sleek spacecraft and avenge the Earth's exploitation.
- A gleaming arsenal of high-tech weaponry will help you deal justice where justice is due.
- Brave ultra-realistic mech-versus-mech warfare.
- Shatter land invaders with surface planetary vehicles.
- Choose your aircraft from a lineup of flight machines.
- Cruise the Golden Gate Bridge at mach one speed.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Req. Hard Drive||1MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||2X|