Rampage (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Activision - 1988 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Smash and Trash.
Go ahead- get it out of your system.
Lose your temper.
Smash a skyscraper.
Trash a city.
Have an office building for lunch.
Go on a Rampage.
All the features of the original arcade hit including:
- 1 To 3 players.
- Choose any of three mischievous monsters to control.
- 147 Different cities to turn to total trash.
- Landscapes you can lunch on: tanks, trolleys, high-rises and helicopters, and lots of tasty civilians.
- Super-colorful graphics and arcade-style animation.
- Don't expect the mayor to present you with the keys to the city- you'd just eat them, anyway.
- When a fellow player turns into a helpless human, devour him on the spot.
- This is definitely not urban renewal.
- Helicopters and their pilots, trolly cars and their passengers make nifty between-meal snacks.
PC MS-DOS 3.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
Tandy 16 Color