QRZ! Ham Radio June 1996, Volume 7 (PC, Mac and NeXT, CD-ROM) Walnut Creek - 1996 USA, Canada Release
QRZ! Ham Radio June 1996, Volume 7
|Platform(s)||PC, Mac and NeXT|
|Category(s)||Hobby, HAM Radio|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Callsign database by AA7BQ.
976,200 listings worldwide.
Includes Windows 95 32-bit search engine!
This edition offers the most new features ever! QRZ V7 now includes a powerful new database program that was specially designed for Windows 95. In addition, it is compatible with Windows 3.1, Windows NT, MS-DOS, Macintosh, OS/2, SunOS, Linux, NeXT, AIX, HP/UX, SCO and IRIX.
The QRZ callsign database brings over 976,200 callsigns to your fingertips from stations around the world. Full database listings are included for Austria, Brazil, Canada, Cuba, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Monaco, Portugal, Turkey and the U.K. The USA database includes the latest FCC listings available.
The Windows database programs include built-in support for hundreds of digital QSL cards (GIF images) from Walnut Creek's own readers along with improved list generation and printing features. The Windows 95 version includes a new, automatic QSL postcard generator, multi-color/multi-font displays, a multi-function toolbar and a WYSIWYG database text editor. A complete online help manual is also included.
Also included in this edition are:
- 976,200+ callsigns.
- Internet e-mail addresses of 30,000 hams.
- Over 3,000 PC amateur radio programs.
- ARRL information files and bulletins.
- Radio and scanner MODs.
- TCP/IP, packet radio BBSs, satellite tracking.
- Online FCC exam training software.
- Computer radio control programs.
- Contest logging software.
- Digital QSL cards with built-in image viewer.
- RTTY, WEFAX, Rose, TheNET, DSP files.
- .WAV files for TNC testing.
- Sample callbook source in C and .DLL API library.
- Support for RBBS, Opus, PCBoard, Spitfire, Maximus, and Wildcat BBS software.
PC OS/2 Version 2
PC Windows 3.1
PC SCO UNIX 4.1
Mac System 7.0
|Required CPU||Mac Plus|
PC Windows 95
PC Windows NT 3.51