Pure Wargame, The (PC, CD-ROM) Quantum Quality Productions - 1995 USA, Canada Release
Pure Wargame, The
|Publisher(s)||Quantum Quality Productions|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Wargame|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Pure Wargame, Death From Above Volume 1 is the first in a new series from QQP with each volume offering a different theme. TPW involves eight different airborne operations. Each historical scenario embodies the actual units, specific landing sites, and company/battalion make-up. TPW centers on tactical level operations of airborne warfare using mainly Company and Battalion size forces. The eight scenarios include Arnhem, Maleme, Saint Marie-Eglise, Kanev, Gela, Heraklion, Syracuse, and the what if scenario Folkestone, the airborne portion of Operation Sea Lion (Germany's plan to invade England). Each scenario is succinctly described in the game, including the code name, date, and a map of the operation. Warfare is tumultuous and unpredictable. TPW embodies the real feel and challenge of airborne assault. TPW was designed to be a "Whole gaming experience" as opposed to just a Tactical Wargame.
- Choice of armament and explosives for air strikes, including armor piercing, high explosives, and the deadly incendiary.
- Historical accuracy rivaled by no other.
- Command Axis or Allied forces.
- Authentic Battalion insignias.
- Uninterrupted multimedia offers continuous and dynamic game play.
- POW's, killed and wounded will also be counted for and against each player.
Designed by Steve Magestro.
PC MS-DOS 3.3