Pure-Stat Football (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Software Simulations - 1988 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Football|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Includes 1986 teams.
- For zero, one or two players.
- Third generation football simulation.
- Statistically based program where pro football players and teams perform as they did in real life.
- Full screen graphics with 22 animated players (no X's and O's).
- Eight types of runs. Twelve types of passes.
- Draw plays, Reverse, Screen Passes.
- Blitz linebackers, Double team receivers.
- Zone defense, Prevent defense.
- Use four receivers, insert a fifth defensive back.
Computer Coach who uses artificial intelligence to select offensive and defensive plays based on game situation, as well as team strengths and weaknesses.
Vertical and horizontal scrolling which allows for realistic viewing of upfield, downfield, and sideline plays.
Stat compiler which allows easy tracking of season stats, as well as league standings.
Highly sophisticated player rating system which rates players on blocking, pass receiving, pass rushing, pass defense, etc. This system enhances the most precise simulation to date!
PC MS-DOS 2.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|