Pro League Baseball (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk and 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Interplay Productions - 1992 USA, Canada Release
Pro League Baseball
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk and 1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Baseball|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
- Digitized images.
- Modem play.
- Detailed ball parks.
- Animated players.
- League play.
- Complete stats compiler.
The triple play of computer baseball!
From the makers of NFL Pro League Football, the highest consumer rated football game of all-time (Computer Gaming World), comes Pro League Baseball- the essence of America's pastime.
Truly the triple play of computer baseball, Pro League Baseball offers League Play, Head to Head play and true Modem Play, in the most statistically realistic baseball simulation of all-time.
With features galore, Pro League Baseball contains 6 modules giving you complete control over your team and the entire league. Be the commissioner, owner and or manager of today's baseball stars, using real player names and data!
- 5 Modes of play: League Play, Replay, Head Up vs. Computer, Head Up vs. Human and True Modem Play.
- Stats Compiler: Box Scores, Season Stats, League Standings and League Leaders.
- Schedule Maker: Manually or computer generate your own schedule.
- Pro Draft: Draft and create your own teams by position from a pool of major league players.
- Pro Trader: Make big league trades between teams.
- Line Up: Adjust batting line ups, pitching rotations (starters and relievers) and offensive and defensive game strategies.
- Stats Download: Downloading capabilities allow for playing right along with the current season.
- Graphics: Animated players, digitized images and beautifully recreated stadiums. The cathedrals of baseball!
- Teams: Includes the 1991 teams.
- League Leaders sort utility.
- Complete box score.