Pool Shark (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Virgin Interactive Entertainment - 1993 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Virgin Interactive Entertainment|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Billiards|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
With breaks that snap like breaks and balls that glide like balls, Pool Shark brings the pool hall to you.
You're in control of the table with precision shooting, banking, swerving and spinning of the ball.
You'll line up kinetically perfect shots with the special zoom-in zoom-out feature and moveable camera angle. Spend time practicing the trick shots before you chalk up a cue and challenge an unsuspecting friend to a game.
Do the hustle with these features:
- Play classic 8 ball by standard table rules, British 8 ball by coin-op rules, or U.S. 9 ball by tournament rules.
- Zoom-in feature for precision shots.
- Four skill levels.
- Multiplayer tournament or one to two player modes in six games of heavy-duty challenge.
- Realistic snap and pool sound effects.
- Red hot trick and practice shots.
- Rotating table to gauge perspective and angle.
PC MS-DOS 3.3
VGA 256 Color