PitStop II (Atari 8-Bit, 5 1/4" Disk) Epyx - 1984 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Racing, Automobile|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Pitstop II. Now auto racing is head-to-head. PitStop brought you the action of the pits... now Pitstop II introduces true competitive auto racing, both on the track and in the pits.
Pitstop II. Now you can experience one-of-a-kind competitive action. A split screen display allows two players to race against each other, fighting for the lead on the track and struggling to be first out of the pits.
Pitstop II. This time you'll need a race strategy good enough to beat an opponent. But remember, his strategy might be as good as yours. Then it comes down to a test of nerves, a test of guts. Grit your teeth and hope that your tires and fuel hold out for another lap, because if you "pit" now, it may cost you the race.
Pitstop II. Twice the action. Twice the competition. Because auto racing is not a solo sport.
- Realistic Head-to-Head Competition.
- Exciting Split-Screen Action.
- World Famous Race Courses for Realistic Play.
- Race Individual Tracks or Challenge the Grand Circuit.
- Choose from Three Skill Levels: Rookie, Semi-Pro, or Pro.
- Two Player Competition or One Player Against the Computer.
- Joystick Controlled.