PharmAssist (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Software Marketing Corporation - 1993 USA, Canada Release
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Software Marketing Corporation|
|Category(s)||Health, Medical, Drugs|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Family Guide to Health and Medicine.
From allergy pills to pain killers, there are thousands of different medicines on the market today. And a million different questions about how they work, when and how to take them, what side effects they might have and more.
Now you can get quick, useful, simple-to-understand answers with PharmAssist, The Family Guide to Medicine and Health.
The perfect companion to popular reference books, PharmAssist is an indispensable resource providing a full dose of essential information for you and your family, including:
- Complete details and up-to-date listings about prescription and non-prescription drugs.
- Comprehensive first aid information with valuable life saving tips.
- Important vaccinations and health alerts; requirements for travelers, includes continental and worldwide maps.
- The "how to apply drugs" section demonstrates methods of application.
- Complete drug interaction section lists possible complications in combining different drugs.
- Abused drug section including names of drugs, signs of abuse, abuse hotlines and more.
- Hundreds of full-color illustrations, displaying different pills, capsules, tablets, and more.
For diagnosis and treatment of any medical condition, see our doctor. For a reliable reference to the world of health care and drugs, see your PharmAssist CD-ROM. It's the smart way to take your medicine.
- Review vital side effects and different drug types.
- Learn step-by-step first aid tips and techniques.
- Check travel vaccinations and worldwide health alerts.
PC Windows 3.1
|Required CPU||AT 286|
|Req. Hard Drive||5MB Free|