Pete Rose Pennant Fever (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Activision - 1988 USA, Canada Release
Pete Rose Pennant Fever
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Baseball|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
More Than Just Computer Baseball.
In fact, you may even forget you're playing on a computer. You're not just in the action- you are the action. It's all out, gusty and aggressive. Because Charlie Hustle won't accept anything less.
- Play every position and catch all the defensive action from eight different field level views.
- The hottest graphics and best animation ever seen in a baseball game.
- Digitized voice and sounds- all umpire calls, crack of the bat, roar of the crowd- put you right on the field.
- Take complete charge of all pitching and hitting with pop-up option windows.
- One or two player action in a realistic championship chase or in head-to-head exhibition play.
You're on the Field.
- Scoop hot grounders and chase down drives at the wall.
- Gauge the strength of your throw and gun down runners.
- Throw 23 different pitches.
- Select a normal, contact, or power swing and deliver the crucial hit or a towering homer.
You're in the Dugout.
- Set a blistering batting order and pitching rotation.
- Bring in your clutch pinch-hitter or pinch-runner.
- Flash the steal sign or call for hit-and-run.
- Put Pete Rose in your lineup for extra punch.
You're in the Front Office.
- Draft red-hot rookies and buy expensive free agents.
- Make all the key personnel decisions and control your club's finances.
- As General Manager, you've got 10 seasons to build a dynasty.
- It's spikes-first when you gotta have the bag- tell'em Charlie sent you.
PC MS-DOS 2.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
Tandy 16 Color