Personal Finance Manager (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) MichTron - 1988 USA, Canada Release
Personal Finance Manager
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Productivity, Financial, Personal Finance|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Personal Finance Manager provides an easy to use way of looking after your bank account, building society account, credit cards and so on.
It's GEM interface allows transactions to be entered or altered as easily as filling out a form.
Automatic Standing Orders means that regular payments are never forgotten, whilst the graphic display will help you manage your account more effectively. Personal Finance Manager will even attempt to match your statements by automatically identifying transactions that haven't yet been cleared.
- The number of entries is limited only by the size of the memory.
- Full GEM interface.
- Account entries are automatically placed in date order.
- Selectable date formats.
- Automatic standing orders.
- Auto balancing against statement.
- Graphic analysis including:
- Balance plot
- Budget comparison
- Spend pie charts
- Windows are moveable and re-sizable.
- Graphics are self-scaling to fit windows.
- All windows can be displayed at the same time.
- Account print option.
Why let your finances be a worry?
- Main account screen.
- Balance display showing highs and lows over selected dates.
- Pie chart showing selected entries over chosen dates.
- Budget comparison bar graph showing budgets and actual expenditure or income.