PegLeg (Mac, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Changeling Software - 1995 USA, Canada Release
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Galactic Marines are looking for a few good heroes and you're the volunteer! All of humanity is counting on you!
Good luck... You'll need it!
Hyperactive arcade action for Mac or Power Mac.
Being in the Galactic Navy has its ups and downs, and for most of your tour of duty you've had it pretty soft. A desk job moving paperwork from your "In" tray to your "Round File," flattering your CO and in general trying to make sure nobody of any rank knows you.
Suddenly... Your world is under attack from the nastiest renegade pirate hordes this side of the galaxy. They come in droves and there's nothing anyone can do to stop them. Imagine your surprise when General Spamcaplet volunteers you for the top secret defense mission: Operation PegLeg!
- Collect Magic Coins to gain bonus time.
- Don't Shoot! Supply containers improve your weaponry.
- Beware! Munchers are particularly nasty!
- Gravitons pack one heck of an electromagnetic pulse.
- Droppers pave their way with traffic cones.
- Squishies are covered in a protective slime coating- kinda gross!
- Your Mach Z Battalion Blaster is a beauty!
- Harmless traffic cones can lead you into danger.
PegLeg captures every last ounce of adrenaline with blazing speed, smooth animation, and crisp rich sound.
- Fast-paced arcade action.
- Plays full screen on any size color monitor.
- Stunning 3-D rendered animation.
- Infinite number of levels.
- Easy to learn. A nightmare to master.
- Responsive controls guarantee a fluid whirlwind experience.
- Customizable game settings:
- Slow, Normal, and Double Speed. (Warning: Double Speed on Power Macs can be dangerous to your health!)
- Several levels of sound control.
- Adjustable mouse sensitivity.
- Jump in at any of the first 20 levels.
"...One of the most addictive Mac arcade games in years... This game is a must buy for Macintosh arcade fans." - Thomas Powell, Axcess Magazine.
4 Apples: "Hands down, this is probably the best shoot-em-up of 1994." - Chris Charla, Mac Home Journal.
4 Joysticks: "PegLeg will have you on the edge of your seat as you wipe out wave after wave of pesky alien hordes." - Eileen Mullin, Inside Mac Games.
Mac System 6.0.7
|Required CPU||Mac II|
|Req. Hard Drive||2.1MB Free|
|Supported Video||13" 256 Color|